Low-cost driver board for devices such as LEDs, solenoids, lamps etc.
Ideal for use with illuminated pushbuttons.
When used with the MALA front-end, the easiest way to control pushbutton illumination in your panel.
- Will drive up to 16 standard LEDs with no additional power.
- Up to 4 boards can be used (more by request). Different IDs available.
- 500mA per channel.
- 500mA total current without external power supply. Higher current draw will require additional power.
- 5 volt outputs without external power supply.
- Up to 48 volt outputs with external power supply.
- Open-Source software. No driver required.
- Downloadable example VB application.
- C++ code on request.
- Support as a LED driver for several MAME front-ends soon.
- Linux Support
Go to the Ultimarc website for comprehensive details and instructions, here:
Comes with USB Cable.