64 Channel controller board with full LED brightness control
- 64 LED channels with 256 brightness levels for full RGB color mixing.
- NEW FEATURE! Can be set to flash any or all LEDs at one of 3 rates, without PC control.
- Can be used with single-color or RGB LEDs (RGB use 3 channels).
- Constant current negates the need for resistors for each LED.
- Can be used with LEDs with inbuilt resistors if required.
- 128-command flash storage for “attract-mode” sequences which run immediately on power-up with no PC present.
- Supports single-command fades with preset speed on-board. Multiple fades can overlap.
- User-assigned IDs allow multiple boards to be connected
Extensive software support including test application, Software Development kit for adding support to your own programs, and LedBlinky third-party software.
See Ultimarc’s website for comprehensive details and instructions HERE.
- USB Cable
- Power cable for connection to PC HDD power
- 4 x 24-way empty connector housings.