This unit acts as an integrated Keyboard Encoder, Joystick Encoder and ANALOG Nudge unit in a simple, compact design. Based on the fantastic open source Pinscape project, we have added our own custom touches to provide an easy to use and VERY reliable Plug And Play Encoder.
It may not look pretty, but it works!
- Compatibility with Visual Pinball, Future Pinball, Pinball FX2 and The Pinball Arcade control settings
- 8 Pre-coded standard Keyboard Inputs, which are reconfigurable
- 3 User assignable (within game control settings page) Joystick Button Inputs
- Spring-loaded terminal strip to make wire connections a breeze
- Inbuilt motion sensor that delivers realistic table nudging and rock solid performance
- Automatic return to zero positioning – the unit re-calibrates on every reboot
Plunger Module Features:
- Full analog operation – you have FULL CONTROL of the force with which the plunger strikes the ball
- Smooth, repeatable action
- Plug and Play when added to our Virtual Pinball Encoder
- Robust design, adjustable to suit nearly all plunger installations
This product comes with:
- Pinscape based Virtual Pinball Encoder unit
- Attached wiring loom ready for connection to optional Plunger Module
- USB Cable for direct connection to PC
- Installation and setup instructions, along with a simple to use configuration/programming utility
- Pre-assembled Plunger Module with custom bracket for attachment to most common pinball plungers
- Budget Plunger, Bally\Williams Plunger or No Plunger (because you may already have one!)
- Plunger Module includes a Low Tension Spring for fitting to your Plunger, providing a light and very smooth action.